Waqas Razzaq's post

Due to alarming increase in population and rapid industrialization, drinking water quality is being deteriorated day by day in Pakistan. About 20% of the whole population of Pakistan has access to safe drinking water. The remaining 80% of population is forced to use unsafe drinking water due to the scarcity of safe and healthy drinking water sources. The primary source of contamination is sewerage (fecal) which is extensively discharged into drinking water system supplies. Secondary source of pollution is the disposal of toxic chemicals from industrial effluents, pesticides, and fertilizers from agriculture sources into the water bodies.
There is immediate need to take protective measures and treatment technologies to overcome unhygienic condition of drinking water supplies in different areas of Pakistan.
Let us change the scenario!!
Image of post in post detailed view

Water security can be achieved by following the few guidelines given here in above picture.
  • Munene Mugambi

    7 w

    Urgent action is required to address this issue that has greatly impacted the Pakistani people. Clean water is a basic right and should be accessible to all people. Need immediate action by the government on this

    2
    • Markus Lutteman

      7 w

      These are very scary numbers. Thanks for sharing.

      3
      Welcome, let's solve the climate crisis together
      Post youtube preview with preloading
      youtube overlay

      Write or agree to climate reviews to make businesses and world leaders act. It’s easy and it works.

      Write a climate review

      Voice your opinion on how businesses and organizations impact the climate.
      0 trees planted

      One tree is planted for every climate review written to an organization that is Open for Climate Dialogue™.

      Download the app

      We plant a tree for every new user.

      AppleAndroid